AP Government started a new web portal for Building Plan Approval Online Application apply at apdpms.ap.gov.in……..
The Andhra Pradesh’s Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department and Directorate of Town Planning & Country Planning Jointly launched a website called DPMS, Development Permission Management System, www.apdpms.ap.gov.in.
How to submit your AP DPMS Online Building Plan Approval
- When you logon into the official webpage in the homepage itself you can find the box which let you select your district and then your respective municipality.
- Now click on Start Your Application Button which will take you to the new page where the actual process starts.
- Here in this page you have to register yourself first to start application process. There are three types of registrations which are as developer, LTP and Citizen. So start your registration accordingly.
- Once you are done with the basic registration. Select and complete the relevant forms by attach supporting documents & plans along with application. Pay the necessary application fee online.
- The System will keep updating you via SMS and email regarding status and stages of application (payment, receipt, field visit and etc.).
What are the things you can do Online in the DPMS Portal?
All the permission applications can now submitted online. You can apply to any local authority in Andhra Pradesh on this website http://apdpms.ap.gov.in/.
- Building Permission
- Group Development
- Group Housing
- Sub Division
- Layout Development
Here are some important documents you need to possess during your application process Site / property boundaries, Latest copy of EC document, Photocopy of Site Layout, Site Registration and its link documents, and Building plan Copy prepared in Auto CAD software and take a blue print.