GATE Online Exam Preparation Plan for ME, CE, IT, CS, EE, EC, AE etc….
Gate every engineering graduate dream to get admission in IISC’s PG admission. The only way is Gate. It is not easy to get Seat in IIT’s or IISC’s it need lot of hard work and effort from the students. Dedicated hard work minded students try with sincere to get good result in Gate. Lot of branches are held in Gate Exam. So here we will give the preparation plan for Branch wise students.
Four Years Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Architecture / Maths / Stats / Science / Computer Application are equivalent master degree and final year students also eligible for Gate and Integrated master degree in Engineering / Technology / AMIE professional institutes issued BE / B.Tech holders.
Facilities with Gate:
- Gate score Card and Gate Rank is valid for 2 years only.
- UGC will give Rs.5000/- scholarship for every month.
- Indian Oil corporation Ltd / BARC etc government enterprises offering good job options for Gate good rank holders.
- Good Rank in Gate will lead to easy campus placements.
- Gate score is also useful for PHD admissions also.
- Admission in India’s best IIT’s and IISC’s will get Rs.8000/- scholarship.
Scheme of Gate Exam and Exam Pattern:
Gate is conducting in Twenty One subjects students need to attend as per branch selected for Gate exam. The Gate exam will be objective base for 100 marks for 65 questions. The time duration for this exam will be in 3 hours. AE, AG, AR, GG, MN, TF code question papers conduced through online only. There would be multiple choice questions on ORS type. 15% marks for Engineering Maths, 15% marks for General Aptitude and remaining 70% marks for subjects.
Negative Marks in Gate:
For every one mark multiple choice question mistakes will cost 0.33 (1/3rd) negative marks will reduced. For every 2 marks linked questions will cut by in 3rd marks. But there are no negative marks for numerical questions.
Important Things to Remember for Gate Exam:
Gate mainly tests the student’s primary knowledge of their discipline. So students be thorough in their relevant subjects collect important notes from standard books for gate preparation. All questions in this exam will be like derivatives and applications system. So students compulsory go for concept only. Maintain a time then you are practicing previous question papers and attending mock tests because fast and perfectness key of Gate.
Branch wise Important Points to Study for Gate Exam
- For Mechanical Engineering: Energy systems, Aerospace, Thermal Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Design.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: VLSI / Micro Electronics, Electronic Design & Technology (Chip Design), CS Engineering, Digital Electronics, Instrumentation & Controls, ASE & PSE Control, Power System, Power Electronics.
- CS & IT: Embedded Systems, Multimedia, Network & Internet Engineering, IT, CS & Engineering, Software Engineering & Programming.
- ECE Communication System: VLSI / Micro Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signal & Systems, Instrumentation & Control.
If anybody have queries on this article leave a message below we will respond your doubt as soon as possible.