If I can Apply for Aadhaar Card What are the Main Documents I Should Produce in Enrollment Center and How can i get Aadhaar Card Easily……
Actually Lot of candidates are getting confused How Can i Get a New Aadhaar Card to My Family. And also some people raised a doubt What is the main Purpose of Aadhaar Card ? What are its uses. Various documents are required for Aadhaar Card enrollment / registration. The necessary requirements are as follows:-
- Aadhaar Enrollment form which is filled.
- Proof of Identity documents (POI).
- Proof of Address document (POA).
- Date of Birth Document (DOB).
You must take all the three original or attested photocopies of the three documents except the Aadhaar Card enrollment form which is filled. The attestation can be from any Garneted / Notary officer in the photocopies.
Valid Documents Needed For Aadhaar Card
From the following given below, which is containing with name and photo can have any one for supporting proof of Identity document (POI).
- PAN card.
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card/PDS photo card.
- Driving license.
- Government photo ID cards/service photo Identity card issued by PSU.
- Job card of NREGS.
- ID with photo that is issued by any Recognized educational Institution.
- Arms License.
- Bank ATM card with photo.
- Photo card of pensioner.
- Photo credit card.
- Photo passbook of Kissan.
- CGHS/ECHS photo card.
- Address card issued by Department of posts that is having name and photo.
- Certificate of Identity issued by Garneted officer or Tehsildar which is having photo on letterhead.
- Disability Id card/handicapped medical Certificate which is issued by the respective state/UT Governments/Administrations.
How can i get Aadhaar Card Easily
Any one of the following document is needed as support for the proof of Address (POA) documents that contains name and address.
- Bank statement/passbook
- Post office Account statement/Passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having photo from Bank on Letterhead
- Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead
- Signed letter having photo issued by Recognized Educational instruction on letterhead.
- NREGS job card
- Arms License
- Pensioner card
- Freedom fighter card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS card
- Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted officer or Tehsildar on Letterhead.
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered sale/Lease/Rent Agreement
- Address card having photo issued by Department of posts
- Caste and Domicile certificate having photo issued by state Government.
- Disability Id card/handicapped medical Certificate which is issued by the respective state/UT Governments/Administrations
- Gas connection bill
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of parents (in case of minor)
Any one of the following document is needed as support for the proof of date of Birth (DOB) document.
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group a Garneted officer on letterhead.
- SSLC book/Certificate.
Any one of the document given below is necessary for supporting proof of Relationship (POR) documents that has Relationship details to head of family.
- Pension Card.
- PDS card.
- MNREGA job card.
- Army canteen card.
- CGHS/State Government /ECHS/ESIC medical card.
- Birth, Municipal corporation and other notified local Government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
- Any other central/state Government issued family entitlement document.
Please Keep the Above Mentioned Documents you can produce the docs in Enrollment center you can get Aadhaar Very Easily. Anyone have queries on this article please leave your doubt in the below comment form.