Election Commission of India Launched a new web portal for applying New Voter Identity Card Online Registration to get at eci-citizenservices.nic.in and National Voters Service Portal website www.nvsp.in…..
Functioning under the overall control of the Election Commission of India the Chief Electoral Officer’s responsibility is to supervise and peaceful conduction of general elections and bye-elections which consist both houses Legislative assembly and Legislative council. And also the Election Commission of India again launched a new website for National Voters Service i.e www.nvsp.in.
Procedure for Latest Voter Card online Registration at eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Each and Everyone can apply for New Voter Enrollment Registration at ECI Citizen Services web page. It is easy to apply a latest voter identity card. The key functions of the Chief Electoral Officer’s office is:
- Preparing the electoral rolls of the people and also updating of them whenever necessary
- Formation of polling stations according to the convenience of the people
- Issuing the Photo Identity cards to all the electors
- Providing the awareness on the importance of vote to the people
- Implementing the model code of conduct
- Also follows the instructions and guidelines given by the Election Commission of India.
After entering into the eci-citizenservices.nic.in click on National Voter’s Service Portal. It is redirected to www.nvsp.in then again click on apply for new voter enrollment registration. An application will be displayed on screen. Then fill the application as per guidelines. Finally you can upload you photo then click on submit button.
There are different forms available at people service from registration to changes in their voter cards. They are given below as a list for your reference from www.nvsp.in.
- Form 6: English Telugu Bilingual Application for inclusion of name in assembly constituency electoral roll (if your name is not included in the existing roll).
- Form6A: Application for inclusion of name in assembly constituency electoral roll by an Overseas Elector.
- Form 7: Application for objection to inclusion of name in any electoral roll.
- Form 8: Application for objection to particulars entered in any electoral roll.
- Form 8A: Application for transposition of entry in any electoral roll.
- Forms 13F & 13G: Appointment of proxy by classified service voter to give vote. (Form 13 F) Revocation of appointment of proxy or Appointment of substitute proxy by classified service voter to give vote. (Form 13G).: Forms for AP Legislative Council (APLC) Constituency’s
- Form17: Application for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Local Authorities Constituency of the APLC.
- Form18: Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Graduates Constituency of the APLC.
- Form19: Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Teachers Constituency of the APLC.
- Forms for Contesting Candidates
- Form – 2A: English Telugu Nomination Paper for Lok Sabha Elections
- Form – 2B: English Telugu Nomination Paper for Legislative Assembly Election
To download, click on the corresponding forms please visit this link. eci-citizenservices.nic.in and www.nvsp.in