Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Bus Ticket Online Booking and How to Register KSRTC Login Account at www.ksrtc.in….
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) was established in the year 1961, and has been running with a commendable fleet of 17310 buses. KSRTC services covers 92% villages in Karnataka, KSRTC buses operate in all major routes in several states including Kerala, Goa Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra KSRTC Serves about 74.57 lakh passengers every day, The KSRTC Online ticket booking is available in Official Website at www.ksrtc.in
How to register in KSRTC Portal
- Click any browser installed in your PC or Lappi then enter www.ksrtc.in. KSRTC online ticket booking website will open.
- If you are Register user, Login using user name & password.
- If you are not registered user, register to KSRTC web portal. Click on New user Register tab, registration form will open.
- Now enter your e-mail, username and mobile number and click on Add tab. password sent to your mobile number.
- Now login into KSRTC portal by using your login details e-mail & Password.
How to book tickets in KSRTC online portal
- First of all everyone enter into the web browser and right the website name www.ksrtc.in. KSRTC Official website will open.
- Now sign In to KSRTC web portal using e-mail and password. Now your KSRTC account will open.
- Now enter details like Boarding point , Dropping point, journey date and return date. Then click on check availability tab.
- Select your desired bus and select a seat of your choice from seat layout and click on continue.
- Fill all your details and choose payment option. You can pay via debit card / credit card / Online Banking / PayU money.
- After paying, your KSRTC ticket will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
Direct Gateway to Book a KSRTC Online Bus Ticket Booking and Register a KSRTC Online Account at http://www.ksrtc.in/oprs-web/