Everybody Signup for One Time Profile Registration for TSPSC Recruitment Jobs at tspsc.gov.in….
After a long gap the Telangana State Govt has going to announce thousands of jobs vacancies in various departments in next few months via Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Deputy Tahsildar, Panchayat Secretary, AEE and Group 4 examinations.To apply for all the above examinations, the candidates must register in the website and this registration is enough for one time and can be used to apply to all the recruitment’s by TSPSC.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment’s?
The candidate who wants to do TSPSC One Time Profile registration, you need to follow the following steps:
How to Fill TSPSC OTPR One Time Profile Registration (Telangana PSC OTPR)
Go to the website tspsc.gov.in and then click on One Time Profile Registration link in home page of the web portal. Then you will find the following two links.
- Direct Recruitment – for those candidates who are not appearing departmental tests.
- Departmental Test- for employees who are writing departmental promotion tests of state government.
All the candidates should click only on Direct Recruitment link for registering themselves in to Telangana State Public Service Commission portal. Once you click the Direct recruitment link you will get the following links.
- New Registration – for first time registration
- Modify Registration – for modifying existing profiles
- Confirm Registration – for final confirmation of profile
Steps to follow for New Registration at TSPSC OTPR:-
- The candidates can register their profile with Telangana State Public Service Commission by filling in the form provided for OTPR and after submission every candidate will get unique Reference ID to his/her Mobile Number and Email Id.
- The candidate will get some verification codes to his mobile and Email for checking the validity of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
- The Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) must be with the candidate for Confirming the Registration. After the confirmation the candidate should keep the Reference ID for future correspondence.
How to Edit Registration in TSPSC:
- This is an important feature in OTPR, because many a times candidates tend to make mistakes while registering their profile. In such cases the TSPSC portal has an option to edit the already submitted profile. For this the Modify option is given on the screen.
- The candidates can update his/her mobile number, email address or any other such data whichever is entered wrongly.
Steps to Confirm your Registration:
- For confirming the Registration of profile, a candidate should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and should click on submit button.
- If the above details are entered correctly you will be shown a message as “Successfully Registered”.
All the candidates try to pre-register yourself in the TSPSC portal so that there will no last minute rush when you get the notifications for recruitments.