Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) Website Registration and Book a TSRTC Bus Ticket in www.tsrtconline.in….
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) was established in the year 2014 by dividing from APSRTC, and has been running with a commendable fleet of 10500 buses. TSRTC buses operate in all major routes in several states including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra TSRTC Serves about 89.4 lakh passengers every day, having 3 zones and Services operating through 95 depots. The TSRTC online ticket booking is available in Official website www.tsrtconline.in.
How to register in TSRTC Portal
- Open the Chrome or IE or Mozilla Firefox or Safari browser and enter tsrtconline.in. TSRTC online reservation website will open.
- If you are Register user click on “eTicket Login” option, login using user name & password.
- If you are not registered user, register to TSRTC web portal. Click on signup tab, registration form will open.
- Now enter your personal details in all mandatory fields without mistakes. Click on Submit tab to complete your registration.
- Now Sign In to TSRTC portal by using your login details User name & Password.
How to book TSRTC Bus Ticket online Booking
- Click on any browser like Chrome or Mozilla or Safari then logon into tsrtconline.in webpage. TSRTC Official website will open.
- Now sign In to TSRTC web portal using user name and password. Now your TSRTC account will open.
- Now enter details like Boarding point , Dropping point, journey date and return date. Then click on check availability tab.
- Select your desired bus and select a seat of your choice from seat layout and click on continue.
- Fill all your details and choose payment option. You can pay through debit card / credit card / net banking / PayU money.
- After paying, your TSRTC ticket will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
If you have anybody confuse to book a bus ticket in http://tsrtconline.in/oprs-web/ webpage please leave you query in the below comment form.