Book a Bus Ticket in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC Online Booking…..
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) was established in the year 1947, and has been running with a commendable fleet of 7500 buses. UPSRTC runs in almost 23 regions, with the operation on over 2.5 million km everyday. Now UP State Government officially launched a new web portal UPSRTC.
So many citizens are faced lot of problems to book a UPSRTC Bus Ticket by going through the nearest RTC counters. Now the State Government of Uttar Pradesh had started the UPSRTC Bus Ticket Online Booking method. The UPSRTC online ticket booking is available in Official website www.upsrtconline.co.in.
How to register in UPSRTC Online Portal
- First of all enter into the browser and type the www.upsrtconline.co.in in the Browser address bar. UPSRTC online portal will be open.
- Now click on “Register Here” option, which is right bottom of the window. A new window will open.
- Now enter your personal details & Login details without mistakes. Click on proceed tab.
- Sign In to UPSRTC portal by using your login details User name & Password.
How to book UPSRTC Bus Ticket in UPSRTC online portal
- Logon into the browser and enter the www.upsrtconline.co.in. UPSRTC online reservation website will open.
- Now sign In to UPSRTC web portal using user name and password. Now your UPSRTC account will open.
- Now enter details like Boarding point , Dropping point, journey date and bus type. Then click on search tab.
- Select your desired bus and select a seat of your choice from seat layout and click on continue.
- Fill all your details and choose payment option. You can pay through debit card / credit card / net banking / PayU money.
- After paying, your UPSRTC ticket will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
For More Details on UPSRTC Online Ticket Booking Procedure and How to Signup in UPSRTC Online please go through the official web portal i.e https://www.upsrtconline.co.in/