Uttarakandh Transport Corporation (UTC) Online Bus Ticket Booking Procedure and How to Register in UTC Website at utconline.uk.gov.in….
Uttarakandh Transport Corporation (UTC) was established in the year 2003, and has been running with a commendable fleet of 1419 buses. UTC buses operate in all major routes in several states including Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. UTC Serves about 1 lakh passengers every day, The UTC online ticket booking is available in Official website www.utconline.uk.gov.in.
How to register in UTC Portal
- Logon into the browser and right the website name in the browser address bar i.e utconline.uk.gov.in. UTC online reservation website will open.
- If you are Register user click on, UTC Login using Registration Id & password.
- If you are not registered user, register to UTC web portal. Click on Register tab, registration form will open.
- Now enter your personal details & contact details in all mandatory fields without mistakes. Click on Save tab to complete your registration.
- Now Sign In to UTC portal by using your login details Registration Id & Password.
How to book tickets in UTC online portal
- Simply Open the Chrome or Mozilla or Safari or IE Web browser then type the www.utconline.uk.gov.in web portal in browser address bar. UTC site will be open.
- Now sign In to UTC web portal using user name and password. Now your UTC account will open.
- Now enter details like Boarding point , Dropping point, journey date and return date. Then click on check availability tab.
- Select your desired bus and select a seat of your choice from seat layout and click on continue.
- Fill all your details and choose payment option. You can pay through debit card / credit card / Online net banking / PayU money.
- After paying, your UTC ticket will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
Direct Gateway to go How to Signup in UTC Website and How to Book UTC Online Bus Ticket at https://utconline.uk.gov.in/