Read the procedure on AP GPF Pension Withdrawal Final online application process at agap.cag.gov.in….
Government of Andhra Pradesh , Account’s general was started online GPF application process for AP GOVT retired employees. Actually GPF application process takes long time in earlier years, now it is simple to apply for GPF through the official website www.agap.cag.gov.in. All retired Govt employees can apply for their pension through the principal account general(A&E) official web portal. After completion of process pension amount will be credited directly to your bank account.
Online Application for Pension & GPF final withdrawal
- Retired AP Govt employees have to apply online for pension and GPF final withdrawal by filling data online.
- After filling data in online, accounts general will review the status of GPF and loan accounts of employee and contacts pension sanctioning authority for any required information.
- Employee can take printout of his application, and sign on required fields. After that submit to pension sanctioning authority for approval. PSA fills on its portion of application and takes print of it and forward to Account’s general along with service books.
- Principal account general verifies all information belongs to the employee and passes authorization or clearance certificates without delay.
- After that GPF and pension copies are placed on website, and it can download by the employee.
How to fill AP GPF Pension Final Withdrawal Online Application
simply follow the below steps to fill AP pension & GPF final withdrawal application form
- Open the web browser and enter the www.agap.cag.gov.in. the official website will open.
- Click on PAGE (A&E) tab, which is top left side of the page. A new page will open.
- Click on Pensions tab, which is top left side of the page. Some options will appear. From those select “online application for pension & GPF Final withdrawal”. New page will open.
- Now enter your details like employee id, date of birth, date of joining and user type in required fields and click on OK tab.
In case of service pension
- Date of retirement is required as per service book.
- In case of death of Employee, Date of death certificate is required.
- Family pension beneficiary details like name, date of birth and relationship are required.
- Family members names, ages, relationship, marital status, employment status are required as per service book.
- Whether the employee is retiring, he is willing to commute pension. Rhe commutation percentage is not exceeded 40%.
- Drawing disbursing officer or pension sanctioning authority officer address and designation are required.
- Office and district last served.
- General provident number allotted to PAG or state Audit Department.
- Pension disbursing authority name is required
- Mobile number, Landline number and email address are required.
- Personal identification marks of self and beneficiary are required.
- GPF Account number with suffix allotted by Account general is required.
- Passport size photograph is required in digital format.
In case of family pension:
- Employee date of death certificate is required.
- Name of beneficiary and relationship with employee details are required.
Any Queries on AP Pension GPF Withdrawl online Application Please leave a message in the below comment form.