Preparation Plan for Appsc Group 4 Subject Wise Tips and Also Concept Wise Preparation Tips for APPSC Group IV Jobs ………
Every Year number of candidates are applying for Appsc Group 4 examination is very high. So the competition is also increase with the increase of number of candidates. At this time preparation plays major role in the selection of group 4. Only well prepared candidates will get chance to get clear the written examination. In Group IV mainly consist of two papers.
- Paper-1: General Studies
- Paper-2: Secretarial Abilities
In Paper-1: History, Geography, Civics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Current Affairs and Disaster Management subjects questions will be ask in this paper. This paper consist of 150 marks. Appsc Group I Way For Marks
In Paper-2 Questions will be asking on Mental Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Logical Reasoning, Comprehension, Re-Arrangement of Sentences, Numerical Arithmetical Abilities questions will be ask. This paper also consist of 150 marks.
How to Prepare for Appsc Group 4 Competitive Exam
The following are the APPSC Group IV Exam Subject wise preparation tips. Just read well the below guidelines you can get job in PSC.
- Geography:- There is a chance to ask 10 questions from this subject. To prepare in this subject candidate must have to prepare in 6th class to +2 Geography text books will prepared candidate has the chance to answer all questions from this section.
- History has the more chances to get good marks. Most of the questions will comes from the Independence Struggle.
- Civils subject also Limited syllabus. For Group-4 examination it is enough to prepare all text books from 6th class to +2.
- Economics is also same as civics. Candidates must collect the material for this subject.
- Science questions from Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry questions will be came in Group-4 examination.
- Current Affairs has the vast syllabus. Candidates must dedicate a part of time in a day to this subject.
For the secretarial ability paper candidates must have to secure knowledge in the Numerical ability, reasoning, English subjects. The basic knowledge will be checked in this session. So the applicants must have to start their preparation from the basics.